Joining Our Team
ALL’s WELL represents excellence in healthcare solutions. Our clients put their trust in us, knowing that our main goal is to satisfy their need for efficient, high-quality staffing. Because of that, we make sure that our corporate staff is benchmarked against an extensive list of attributes, skills and professional experience prior to becoming a member of our team.
As a recognized healthcare consulting and staffing firm, we need people to step in quickly and hit the ground running. We look for candidates whose qualities include interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude and can rise to leadership positions. A proven track record in sales and staffing is also recommended. A history of employment in the healthcare industry is a plus.
If you are driven by personal growth and a strong income, we can provide you with an exciting and rewarding career.
As an ALL’s WELL corporate employee, you’re eligible for numerous benefits,
- Medical, dental and prescription insurance
- Company-paid life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary additional life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending plans (premium, medical and dependent)
- Annual performance/salary reviews
- Bonus/commission incentive programs (select positions only)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (available after six months)
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Up-to-date technology for all office equipment
- Employee recognition programs
If internal promotions, benefits and a strong income interest you, then you have found the right place. To learn more about openings in an office near you, contact us at:
Or, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org